GMG Visa SolutionsYour migration agents

Migrate successfully with an Australian Migration Agent

An incorrect or incomplete application will often lead to a visa refusal by the Department of Immigration. Proceed with confidence by appointing a MARA registered migration agent.

  • Who are Migration Agents?
  • Why use a Migration Agent?
  • How to choose the right one?

Who we are

A Registered Migration Agent is a person who has completed a course in Australian Migration Law and Practice and who is registered with MARA. Registered Migration Agents:

  • Offer accurate and timely advice on immigration matters.
  • Have a sound knowledge of current immigration laws and procedures and the changes to these legislations and processes.
  • Encourage and help you to prepare and lodge your Visa Application.
  • Assist you during the process of obtaining a visa to migrate to Australia or to remain in Australia.
  • Help to provide solutions on any immigration issues.
  • Appeal on your behalf for a review with the Migration Review Tribunal (MRT) in circumstances where your application was unsuccessful in the first instance or visa has been cancelled.

Migration Agents working in Australia must be registered with the office of the Migration Agents Registration Authority (MARA). GMG Visa Solutions provides experienced registered migration agents based in Adelaide, Australia.


Why do I need one?

GMG Visa Solution's Registered Migration Agent can help you with your application because:

  • Have a solid knowledge and information on Australia's Migration Law and Practices.
  • Understand that dealing with migration issues can be extremely stressful, confusing and time-consuming and we aim to provide you with simple advice on the best migration outcomes for your individual circumstances.
  • Bound to act in your legitimate interests and comply with Registered Migration Agents Code of Conduct.
  • Are covered by Professional Indemnity Insurance.
  • Have passed the Character Test (including Criminal History Checks by the Australian Federal Police).
  • Manage your money in the client account until services are provided.
  • Are authorised to represent you and inform you of your visa outcome in a timely manner.
  • Keep client records for 7 years.

It’s recommended to use Registered Migration Agents, because unregistered people acting as migration agents may:

  • Have limited knowledge of the immigration laws and procedures.
  • Make false guarantees about your possibilities of progress.
  • Give you wrong or incorrect advice.
  • Not handle your money in the correct manner.
  • Lose your important documentation.
  • Have no obligation to inform you of your visa outcome.

Who's the right person to help me?

First, you have to be sure that you are dealing with a Registered Migration Agent in Australia (or out of Australia). You can do this by asking to see their certificate of registration (which has their photo on it) or by checking the Register of agents on the MARA website online.

The MARA website also contains the information about the agents whose registration is cancelled or suspended by MARA and certified data about immigration agent/s who are no longer registered.

In Australia there are strict rules if you want to help someone with their visa application or to give advice about migration. Migration Agents in Australia must be registered with the Office of the Migration Agents Registration Authority (MARA).